Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Little damn night..

I don't know what i'm thinking right now... it's just bugging me out...

I saw my parents isn't young anymore.. they're already lived  for half of the century in this cruel life...
I don't know if i could (still) give them a child to be proud of.. I don't know..

I'm 23 right now..

I'm just keep saying 'there will be someone that take care of me.. someday..'

I saw people around me who'd got married, when will my time?
I never had a thought that i'll be feel those happy things.. i dunno why...

It really hurt. It does.

But, you know? I'm just keep this fake smile to others.. but inside of me, i'm just a little of damn guy....
I can't get closed of someone... i didn't have anything to be proud of...

Show me the way, Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment